Thursday, April 29, 2010

Musings of Me: Crush, Crush.

It seems, my dearest blog, that I have neglected you. For that I am truly sorry as I have absolutely no excuse.

The other day I as having a conversation with Kerwin that really made me think. You remember Kerwin right? From my 'Man I feel Like a Woman' rock out story?
Anyways, here's what was said:

Kerwin: So... you got your eye on anyone?

LittleOwl: What..?

Kerwin: Do you like a guy?

LittleOwl: No.. no I don't.

Kerwin: Really?

LittleOwl: Yea... I don't crush....

Kerwin: Oh.....

LittleOwl: What about you, got your eye on a guy?

Kerwin: gives LittleOwl an obvious look.

LittleOwl: remembers that Kerwin is a guy not a girl and already has Burrito, his girlfriend.

LittleOwl: Oh... yeah.. nevermind.


The thing is, what I said to Kerwin is true. I don't crush. That is become infatuated with people. There is of course those first crushes of a child, but other than that no. I may think smeone is hot or nice or has mesmerizing eyes and a great personality, but I don't crush.
Wierd or no?
Anyway... that coversation just really made me think.

2 comments:

  1. Well continuously thinking someone is attractive physically or otherwise is kinda a crush...isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno i thought that, but then i look around at the other people who are oggling and clutching their chests, and i think ummm no? And i dnt continuously think it , it's more of a oh he's hot *walks off*.
    ~LittleOwl
    meh lol it was just something differnt to post about

    ReplyDelete