Sunday, April 4, 2010

Enough about me, what about the blog?

 
It seems as if I'm undecided. I have been continuously looking for a new template that suits me and my blog and that's well nice to look at but I can't seem to find one *sigh*.
I like the ones that have images in the background and then the blog where the writing itself is is white and I don't know whether I'm just really stupid, but I can't seem to find it any where!
So, until I can find a template I like, I'm just going to stick with a block colour background. And that is what I'm undecided about, I simply cannot decide between the pale yellow or white. Or should I just choose a completely different colour?
I leave it to you to decide my friends, because it seems that I cannot.
Yellow? Or white?
Or just something completely different...?
It will only be temporary but I do want to find a colour that suits while I'm looking for a template that does the same.
~LittleOwl





8 comments:

  1. I like the color as it is now!

    I recommend getting a Nikon. They are my favorite brand. I have the d3000 but really any Nikon is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, i'm not sure about the tempolate though

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comments lovely! I agree with eve,i like the colour it is now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this yellow color!! It's soothing to me somehow! xoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you have choices on Blogspot....Wordpress users are so strangled creatively when it comes to themes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm (thinking noise). I remember, my friend has Wordpress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU NEED TO POST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Advice taken.:D
    I know I'has been so dead around here.

    ReplyDelete