Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"Sometimes I believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast...."

The Mad Hatter: "That is an excellent practice."

I was watching the new Alice in Wonderland movie and I think it's adorable. But some of it annoys me because it reminds me of Harry Potter. My friend said that I'm as mad as a hatter, that it has nothing to do with Harry Potter. But I believe it is so.
Alan Rickman, who plays Severus snape is the voice of Absolem (the blue catterpillar who smokes a pipe). The tweedles remind me of Fred and George and Alice Kingsley or Hermione Granger. The Red Queen is a bit like Prof. Umbridge/ Proffessor Mcgonagall and so many scenes were reminiscent of of Harry Potter, like the bit where we first see the Red Queen's Castle.
Curiouser and Curiouser.
But any way, I haven't eaten eaten breakfast yet, so I could say that this is one of my six impossible things but then I realise that it is impossible for this to be impossible. *Sigh*
~LittleOwl

2 comments:

  1. Lol you are mad....they're nothing alike!!!

    Oh and you've made my blogroll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YAY!!!
    Thankyou!
    I don't know why noone else but me can see it -the connection to Harry Potter - that is.
    *grumbles*
    I must be going mad
    ~LittleOwl

    ReplyDelete