Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Man I feel Like a Woman!


Let me tell you about one of the most embarrassing moments in my life!

I'd arrived home, and thinking I was alone turned the music on full blast. One of the most ultimate female power ballads of all time came on. It was 'Man I Feel Like a Woman' by Shania Twain. Turning up the music even more, I danced my way towards the kitchen. Then that part of the song came on, you know the part, the bit where you dance your heart out turn to your friend and shout the words:

"Man I feel like a woman!"

Well being me and being alone with no friends I just had to do the same thing but by myself. Shouting it out, I turn to see my brothers friend ..... Kerwin..... let's call him Kerwin. Anyway Kerwin was standing there staring at me, Ice cream scoop in hand with that look on his face, the one that says 'I see you doing that little dance when you think nobody's watching'. Neither of us says a word and I glare at him with my best 'lets not talk about this EVER!' look. He smirks at me and I can't help but thinking 'Omg what if he has a hidden camera somewhere and then posts it on you tube?!?' But then I realise I'm being stupid and return to my glaring. Kerwin laughs and  turns back to his ice cream. At the time I secretly hoped he choked on his spoon. I have never since lived it down and he brings it up when ever possible. I still think that one day I'm going to find footage of my afternoon rock out all over the internet.

Most embarrassed

~ Little Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment